A durable and well functional toilet connector is desirable in toilet fittings. There are a whole lot of toilet connectors available out in the market. If you want a leak and problem free connector, we suggest you choose the best one.
By using the best connector you can have problem free toilet experience for years. Some toilet connectors will provide you bursting and rust resistance as well. You can have smooth water flow by ensuring best connectors.
We are going to discuss about 10 best toilet connector reviews for your consideration. Let’s walk you through the discussion.
Best Toilet Connectors
One cannot buy all the toilet connectors to test the outcome. We try to enclose as much data as possible to make it easier to choose your desired toilet connector.
- Fluidmaster B1T12CS – Best Price Toilet Connector
- Fluidmaster B1T06 – Braiding For Extra Protection
- Eastman 48088 – Flexible Toilet Connector
- Highcraft CNCT27420 – Standard Toilet Connector Hose
- Highcraft Hose – Best Brand Toilet Connector
- SharkBite Toilet Connector– Easy Installation
- SharkBite U120LFA – Push Fit Toilet Connector
- PF WaterWorks PF0704 – Flexible P Trap Connector
- Universal Toilet Repair Kits – Adjustable Connectors
- Miiflex Complete Toilet Set – Heavy Duty Toilet Connector
Some popular types of toilet connector are given below for your concern. Let’s give you a review of 10 best toilet connectors down below –
1. Fluidmaster B1T12CS – Best Price Toilet Connector
The Fluidmaster Brand has ruled the Toilet connector market since 1957. This brand offers various toilet repair parts as well. Like fill valves, bowl wax, toilet repair kits, tank levers etc.
Fluidmaster toilet connectors are made with brass contraction that ensures durability. The connectors are made of a strong polymer core which is covered with braided stainless wire. Thus the connector will not crease. One can easily get flexibility of mounting the connector. Lead free Fluidmaster connector is easier to install.
- Provide durability in using.
- Contain 3/8-Inch female compression thread.
- Coordinate with 7/8-Inch ball-cock thread.
- High flow capacity due to large inside diameter.
- Cross threading and stripping is minimized for having click seal.
- Comes with 12 inch of length.
- Stainless steel ensures protection against bursting.
- Sometimes premature leakage happens.
- Braided mechanisms restrict water flow when bending.
2. Fluidmaster B1T06 – Braiding For Extra Protection
This is another toilet connector offered by Fluidmaster brand. This 6 inch braided toilet connector is a flexible connector. It connects with your water supply efficiently and easily.
Fluidmaster 6 inch connector is made with braided stainless steel and flexible PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride). It will protect your home in high pressure conditions as well.
This product is operational under 125 PSI working water pressure in 40-150 degree Fahrenheit. It has a 13.3 GPM flow rate for water heaters only.
- Connector is 6 inch long.
- Provides extra protection due to stainless steel.
- Corrosion resistant due to PVC.
- 304 series stainless steel is used to make braid- ensure durability.
- Bursting resistant in high pressure conditions.
- Comes with a 5 years warranty against any kind of manufacturer defect.
- Lack of “NO FLOOD” feature.
- Low ductile property.
3. Eastman 48088 – Flexible Toilet Connector
Eastman standard toilet connector features multifilament braided nylon reinforcement. This toilet connector has a non-toxic PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) core.
Outer shells contain stainless steel material which makes it rust resistant for a longer time period. Chrome plated brass ball-cock nuts provide a strong fittings facility.
- 12 inch length ensures flexibility in mounting.
- Rubber washer ensures no leakage property.
- 125 PSI working pressure & has 1500 PSI Burst Pressure.
- Smooth water flow ensured by brass barbs.
- Can work in 40-150 degree Fahrenheit Temperature.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Crimping resistance due to having stainless steel braided exterior.
- Nuts are made of plastic instead of metal.
- It is not flexible enough.
4. Highcraft CNCT27420 – Standard Toilet Connector Hose
HIghcraft brand produces high quality toilet connectors with super workmanship as well. That’s why; this brand is now getting popular day by day. Highcraft produces best quality toilet connectors for both residential and commercial markets.
Highcraft flexible toilet connector is made with stainless steel and lead free materials. It comes with Ball-cock plastic nut. Braided mechanism ensures long lasting durability. You can install the connector just with the help of pail, rag and two adjustable wrenches.
CSA UPC certification guarantees the quality of this product.
- Ball-cock nuts ensure universal fitting.
- Connector is 20 inch long.
- It has 3/8″ × 7/8″ Compression property.
- Pre-installed washer ensures no water leakage.
- Braided steel and PVC inner tube ensures maximum working performance.
- Long lasting durability.
- Affordable pricing.
- Sometimes leakage is found in connectors.
5. Highcraft Hose – Best Brand Toilet Connector
This is another best toilet connector offered by the Highcraft brand. It is made with superior quality stainless steel and brass chrome finishes make it more durable.
Both ends of the connector come with brass chrome finish, which is compatible with most dishwashers. Highcraft toilet connectors can be bought at an affordable price. This connector is compatible with most dishwashers.
- 12 inch long connector.
- Single unit connector comes with stainless steel finish.
- On Both Ends it contains 3/8 Brass Chrome Fitting.
- Tight seal mechanisms ensure no water leakage.
- High tensile strength steel makes it a burst proof connector.
- Easier replacement process.
- Sometimes manufactured with leakage.
- No exact warranty limit.
6. SharkBite Toilet Connector– Easy Installation
SharkBite is a toilet connector from Reliance Worldwide Corporation. The product is compatible with CPVC, PEX and copper. a 12 inch long hose made of stainless braided steel ensures corrosion resistance.
It has one of the most easy installation processes. You can easily install it with a simple cut, push and done process. SharkBite provides clean and leak free connection to users. Brass finished materials make the connector even more durable. It provides watertight seals, which ensures no leakage.
- Easy installation process- (Cut- Push- Done).
- The connector has 7/8″ integrated flexible hose.
- The product is 12″ long.
- Smooth and leak free connection.
- Compatible with PEX, CPVC and copper.
- Hose cannot be replaced or removed once installed.
7. SharkBite U120LFA – Push Fit Toilet Connector
SharkBite toilet connectors provide a push to connect facility that ensures easy plumbing experience. No special tools or glue needed for the installation of that connector. This specific connector is designed for portable water and radiant heating.
This toilet connector is made with lead free DZR brass material, which makes it durable as well. Stainless steel teeth ensure tight gripping with the pipe.
- 1/2 inch connector.
- Compatible with fit CPVC, copper and plastic PEX tubing.
- Rated up to 200 PSI pressure & 200 degree F temperature.
- Easier installation with cut push done method.
- Copper tube is used.
- Provides lifetime warranty.
- Comparatively expensive.
- Probability of leakage after one year.
8. PF WaterWorks PF0704 – Flexible P Trap Connector
Push Fit toilet cleaner is an amazing flexible toilet cleaner offered by PF WaterWorks brand. It has an accordion like design that accommodates length from 3 to 6 inches. You can have easier installation facility even in awkward places.
You can easily compress and expand the accordion area of the connector during installation.
- Flexible and expandable (3-6 inches).
- For the permanent solution PVC & glue are used.
- Slip joint nut included.
- Easy to install.
- Affordable price.
- Product weight-5.6 ounces.
- Provides 1 Year Product Replacement warranty.
- High leaking tendency for using thin plastic.
9. Universal Toilet Repair Kits – Adjustable Connectors
Hibbent brand offers complete toilet repair kits by which you can have ultimate repairing experience. This universal toilet kit comes with 2” opening flush valve and flapper, fill valve and tank to bowl gaskets with hardware.
This toilet repair kit is designed to fix the running, no or slow refilling and noisy toilet problems as well. No extra tool required to install these kits.
- Easier installation without any tools.
- Comes with double gaskets for fastening.
- Flexible and long lasting.
- Quieter than other fill valves.
- Comes with a 2 inch water-saving toilet flapper.
- Adjustable height range (7.8-13) inch.
- Product weight-2.02 pounds.
- Bobber stops require in the hole of the stopper.
10. Miiflex Complete Toilet Set – Heavy Duty Toilet Connector
Miiflex brand offers a heavy duty toilet set with excellent durability. This complete toilet set will help you to replace or fix your water supply. You can use it in the new toilet connection anytime without any hassle.
This set comes with an escutcheon plate, supply line and angle shut off valve. Lead free chrome plated brass material increases the durability of these products.
- Durable stainless steel makes the product corrosion resistance.
- Lead free material is used.
- Nuts are polished with Zinc-plated.
- Can be used as hook ups for toilet water supply.
- Can work on 40-165 Degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
- Affordable pricing.
- Product weight-7.2 ounces.
- High leaking tendency.
- No warranty.
Factors you should consider for choosing Best Toilet Connector
Various brands offer various sizing options in relation to your needs. For flexibility and good bending property try the connectors who are braided. The braided design will give you the flexibility to bend and move the connector easily. Try to get the connector longer than you need. This way you can save unwanted problems with mounting.
Performance refers to the ability and capability of a material, which measures the working condition and eligibility. While choosing a toilet connector, you need to choose the best one as per your requirement.
In our detailed discussion, there are some products with warranty and some that do not offer any. But those products have excellent working performance in your toilet individually.
In order to choose a quality full product, you need to analyze the product first. Some materials (like- Stainless Steel) make the connector durable and easy to use. As your connector will always stay in wet areas, go for the stainless one. Thus, you can have rust and corrosion resistance connectors. Find the burst resistant connector to avoid sudden leakage.
The construction of a material is the most important factor you should keep in mind. Various types of materials are being used to make different toilet connectors. Normally, PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride), CPCV, Copper, PEX, Stainless Steel, Brass, Rubber and plastic are used to manufacture the connectors.
These materials help the connectors to perform different tasks to satisfy user needs. PVC ensures inner side durability, which makes it bursting resistant. Stainless steel gives the product rust resistant property. Rubber washers prevent the leakage of connectors as well.
There are various types of connectors out in the market with various price ranges. You can have the flexibility to buy the toilet connectors from $5 to $20. You can have some connectors at a cheaper price, but you cannot get quality full products with it.
If price is not an issue, go for the quality. You don’t want to change your toilet connector every month. Buy the larger and well valued toilet connectors for better performance and durability as well.
How To Install Or Replace Toilet Connector?
Normally, most of the toilet connectors come with an instruction manual. For your consideration, we enclose a step by step instruction method to install or replace a toilet connector.
Let’s take a look at the installation process step by step:
Step-1: First, find the shutoff valve and turn off the water supply.
Step-2: You need to remove the old connector afterwards. Connector threads should be cleaned.
Step-3: In this stage, connect the metal nut to the shut off valve via threading. After that, tighten the nut with your hand.
Step-4: Before threading the plastic valve to fill the valve shank, you need to turn the seal nut counterclockwise until the threads align. Until the nut clicks, keep turning the click seal nut clockwise. The sound “click” will ensure it is sealed.
Step-5: At the shutoff valve, turn on the water supply slowly.
Step-6: After the installation, check for any kinds of leakage. If leaks appear, tighten the nuts as necessary. Do not over tighten any nut to avoid further problems.
Questions About Toilet Connector?
1. What size is a toilet connector?
There are many sizes available in the market for choosing toilet connectors. You can have the flexibility to choose 6 inch, 9 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch and 20 inch long toilet connector as per your requirement.
2. How to fix toilet connector leaking?
In order to fix the toilet connector leaking problem, you need to manage an operation step by step.
Let’s walk you through the fixing-
1. At first you need to identify where the leak is coming from. If the leakage is caused by a hole in your connector, buy a new one. But if the leak is coming from fittings, follow the next steps.
2. Tighten the fitting properly to avoid leakage from fittings itself. Take a wrench and tighten it.
3. If tightening the fitting does not stop the leakage, remove the line and look for the washer. Replace the bad washer with a good one and put the line together. There you go.
4. If the replaced washer does not come in handy with the leakage, put plumbers tape on fittings. Plumber tape will help you to remove leakage permanently.
3. Are toilet connectors universal?
Yes, some toilet connectors are universal. Such as, Click seal toilet connector is compatible with almost every shut off valve of a toilet. You will hear a satisfying “click” sound while attaching the toilet connectors.
You need to be careful when choosing a connector for your toilet. The leakage and bursting problems are quite irritating to handle. The above list of 10 best toilet connectors just highlights some of the best connectors you can try.
All the above mentioned products have good functionality and longer durability. You can choose one from the list without any hesitation. If price is not an issue, go for the one that satisfied all your toilet needs. Do not compromise in quality and performance. Best wishes!!!
Depending on the type of home you live in your may or may not already have a shower in your bathroom. Smaller apartments tend to use showers instead of a bath tub just to save on save but in bigger...
People will always tell you, at least people who know what they're doing that if you fail to plan then you can plan to fail at whatever you're doing. The same is true of doing or planning any kind of...